1. General information
1. This policy applies to the Website, operating under the url: mplab.com.pl
2. The Website operator and personal data controller is: MPLAB Prototypes sp. z o. o. ul. Inżynierska 8, 67-100 Nowa Sól, Poland
3. Operator’s e-mail contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The Operator is the Controller of your personal data with regard to the data you voluntarily provide on the Website.
5. The Website uses personal data for the following purposes:
• Running a newsletter
• Handling of enquiries via the form
• Provision of the services requested
• Presentation of an offer or information
6. The Website performs functions to obtain information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
1. Through the data voluntarily entered in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
2. By storing cookie files (so-called “cookies”) on terminal devices.
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
1. The login and personal data entry areas are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the personal and login data entered on the website is encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
2. User passwords are stored in hashed form. The hash function works unidirectionally – it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now the modern standard for storing user passwords.
3. The Operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
4. In order to protect the data, the Operator makes regular backups.
5. An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of software components.
1. The Website is hosted (technically maintained) on the servers of the operator: another company
4. Your rights and additional information on how your data will be used
1. In certain situations, the Controller has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if this is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you or for the fulfilment of obligations incumbent on the Controller. This applies to such audience groups as:
• hosting company on a delegated basis
• postal operators
• law firms and debt collectors
• Payments Operators
• public authorities
• authorised employees and associates who use the data in order to fulfil the purpose of the website
2. Your personal data processed by the Controller for no longer than is necessary for the performance of the related activities defined by separate regulations (e.g. on maintaining accounting records). With regard to marketing data, data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
3. You have the right to request from the Controller:
• access to personal data concerning you,
• their rectification,
• limitation of processing,
• and data portability.
4. You have the right to object to the processing indicated in 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, including profiling, with the right to object not being exercisable where there are valid legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defence of claims.
5. To the actions taken by the Data Controller the right to file a complaint with the President of Personal Data Protection Office shall be available. Address: ul. Mysia 2, 00- 193 Warszawa.
6. The provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the operation of the Website.
7. Automated decision-making, including profiling, may be undertaken in relation to you for the purpose of providing services under the contract concluded and for the purpose of direct marketing being conducted by the Personal Data Controller.
8. Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of data protection legislation. This means that we do not send the data outside the European Union.
5. Information in the forms
1. The Website collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data where provided.
2. The Website can save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
3. The Website, in some cases, may record information to help link the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
4. The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. to process a service request or sales contact, registration of services, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form clearly informs you what it is used for.
6. Controller’s logs
1. User behaviour information on the website may be subject to logging. This data is used for the administration of the website.
7. Essential marketing techniques
2. The Operator uses remarketing techniques to match advertising messages to the user’s behaviour on the website, which may give the illusion that the user’s personal data is being used to track the user, but in practice no personal data is transferred from the Operator to the advertising operators. A technological prerequisite for this is that cookies are enabled.
4. The Operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Website in relation to users, e.g. it may send an e-mail to a user after visiting a specific subpage, if the user has consented to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
8. Information on cookies
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the webpages comprising the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the length of time they are stored on the terminal device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s terminal equipment and gaining access to them is the Website Operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
1. maintaining a session of the Website user (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Website;
2. to achieve the objectives set out above under ‘Essential marketing techniques’;
5. There are two main types of cookies used on the Website: “session cookie files” (session cookies) and “permanent cookie files” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website or switches off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of the cookie files or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s terminal device by default. Users of the Website can change their settings in this respect. Your web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies For details, please refer to the help or documentation of your Internet browser.
8. Cookies placed in the Website User’s terminal device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website Operator, in particular this relates to the following companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Managing cookies – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies that are essential for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may make it impossible, to use the WWW websites
2. To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: